These are the best places to visit in Dubai for couples
Dubai is a fabulous location in the United Arab Emirates. A destination that has luxurious hotels, stunning scenery, and beautiful white sandy beaches. It has recently been a popular location for holidays where couples and families can embrace a unique and happening place. So if you are planning on a trip there you may be wondering what the best places to visit in Dubai are? With that in mind here are some of the things to consider.
Free Resource Vault
If you are looking for packing lists and ways to get more organised then come join our free Resource Vault. It’s packed full of resources that you can use again and again.
Come join our free Resource Vault here
(By joining giving us your email address you are consenting to us emailing you about our other travel, home and lifestyle ideas. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of every email.)
The best places to visit in Dubai
Jumeirah is a relaxed and residential area of Dubai where you will find plenty of hotels and places to stay during your trip to Dubai. It has a fabulous beach, plenty of shops and amazing restaurants. There are also a few different attractions that may appeal to you while you are here. These include:
- Burj Khalifa – at a height of 2700 feet, the Burj Khalifa is the tallest tower in the world. With two observation decks, it is a great way to see Dubai.
- Palm Jumeirah – Dubai’s Magnificent artificial archipelago and it beautiful. It resembles a palm tree and there is a lot to see and do there.
- Aquaventure Waterpark – A great water park that everyone of all ages can enjoy.
- Burj Al Arab – One of the most premium hotels in the world.
Downtown Dubai is the city’s busiest tourism hub and with plenty to see and do there, it is understandable to see why. The crowds come year after year, so if you want to explore Downtown Dubai then here are some of the things that you could do:
- The Dubai Mall – The Dubai Mall is a great location with so many shops for you to explore. It also has a shopping festival each year. There are 12,000 stores, a walk-through aquarium, and even an ice rink.
- Dubai Marina – In the region popularly known as new Dubai, the Dubai Marina is a manmade canal city and is a fabulous place to take a walk.
- Dubai Fountain – The Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest choreographed fountain located in the amazing Burj complex.
A more historical location in Dubai and perhaps less focused on tourism Bur Dubai is a great place to go if you are looking to learn a little more about the destination. Here are some of the things you can do while you are here including:
- Global Dubai Village – The world’s first cultural entertainment, family, and shopping centre.
- Al Bastakiya – If you wanting to have a bit of a taste of Dubai’s history then visiting here would be the place to go.
Deira is another part of the city that has plenty to see and do. It might be more laid back than some of the other tourist hotspots. However, while you are here you can experience some of the following places:
- Dubai Dolphinarium – Home to some of the majestic dolphins, here you will be able to see them and the fabulous interactive shows. You can also see some exotic birds and fur seals.
- Dubai Gold Souk – There is more to Dubai than attractions and sand dunes, and the Gold Souk is a historical element of Dubai and a great place to visit while you are in Deira.
Popular things to do
Heading to Dubai is more appealing than ever, and alongside some of the attractions we have mentioned in the above locations, there are other things that you can do while you are in Dubai. Here are some of the other things you may not realise you can do in Dubai.
As a family, you may be thinking about heading to Dubai for a trip, and with so many attractions, some of which are mentioned above, there are other places to go. One of the main additions is Legoland Dubai. A great place for any lego fans and for parents who are looking for a fun day trip out.
You may not associate Dubai with snow, but Ski Dubai is one of the largest indoor skiing centres and a great place to visit if you are looking to do something a little more unique. With 22,500 square feet of indoor snow, you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, and activities for younger kids to enjoy. Definitely a great one to consider while you are in Dubai.
Skydiving in Dubai
Finally, one of the best ways to see Dubai is from the sky, so if you are a bit of an adrenaline junkie then why not make Dubai the location that you skydive in. Whether you have done it before, or this is the first time, the centre will ensure that you feel comfortable and give you an incredible experience. The perfect chance to tick off something from the bucket list.
- The Best Parks To Visit In Moscow
- A Visitors Guide To The Blue Lagoon In Iceland
- Traveling With Your Pet Over The Holidays
Hopefully, this has given you some inspiration for some of the places you can visit in Dubai.
If you have enjoyed this post and would like to find some more beautiful places to visit then why not follow our Beautiful Places to Visit Board on Pinterest. It shows loads of places throughout the world that you must visit at least once.
Love this post? Then why not save it to Pinterest so you can easily find it later.
What the * means
If a link has an * by it, then this means it is an affiliate link and helps S4SM stay free for all. If you use the link, it may mean that we receive a very small payment. It will not cost you anymore that it would normally.
You shouldn’t notice any difference and the link will never negatively impact the product. The items we write about are NEVER dictated by these links. We aim to look at all products on the market. If it isn’t possible to get an affiliate link, then the link, or product is still included in the same way, just with a non-paying link.